|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Year 10. Pythagoras Theorem and Trigonometry. Part One
Description: About 6 hours of video tutorial recorded on 4 videos, followed by pdf text reference (about 20 pages). Each video has its title, depending on content of that video. The content of this tutorial package is:
- Pythagoras Theorem. (definition, concepts and examples)
- Trigonometry. (Trigonometric ratios, Angle of elevation and depression, Conventional and true bearings)
In addition of reasonable volume of theoretical interpretation, there are about 20 questions developed and worked out, every step, on white board by Maths Tutor with over 35 years of experience in teaching/tutoring high school mathematics. All questions were created on the bases of commonly asked students’ questions, past tests, SAC’s and exams, including plenty algebra, application of mathematical theory and development of mathematical concepts and all this with strong focus on tests and exam requirements. The aim of our video lessons is to consolidate students’ knowledge in all mathematical areas studied earlier and during year 10, as well, to rise understanding of final VCE examination requirements and on that way to enable them to be well prepared for VCE Mathematical Methods. Special focus is given to:
- While still consolidating arithmetic, studying and practicing algebra is our first priority for this grade.
- Finalising transition from pattern memorising study approach to concept based and theory understanding study approach.
- Preparation for VCE mathematics in regards of establishing excellent knowledge on some VCE topics, scientific way of thinking, and understanding examination requirements.
- Video lessons are, also, an excellent learning recourse to develop solid knowledge and skills in expressing mathematical ideas by working out question, using correct scientific language, and correct mathematical notation.
- Application of mathematical concepts and knowledge on solving non-routine (analysis and application) questions.
- Permanent revision of all concepts and topics studied earlier through out of most questions, specifically designed for this purpose (revision while studying new topics).
- 1 PDF